- one click install
- hourly billing
- automatic license activation
MIRhosting is committed to protecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects and safely and securely processing their data in accordance with all of our legal obligations. Below is the summary of our efforts to comply with GDPR.
- Collection of personal data is done according to data protection and privacy policies. MIRhosting collects strictly information required to deliver the required services to our customers and to comply with the law requirements. Detailed information is in data protection and privacy policies.
- Data Protection. All personal information is stored in a secure encrypted way and access is provided on the need to know basis only.
- Data Retention. All personal information is stored while customer is active. Information can be stored longer on accordance with legal requirements.
- Data destruction. We destroy all personal data on customer’s request unless prohibited by law.
- Physical security of the data. All MIRhosting facilities are Tier 3 certified data-canters with restricted physical access to the buildings.
- MIRhosting operates under jurisdiction of AVG (Dutch GDPR).
- Final versions of Data Protection and Privacy policies will be posted on this web-site before May 25th 2018. Please address all GDPR-related questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- MIRhosting Company Information and Data Protection Officer contacts
Office address: Kingsfordweg 151, 1043GR Amsterdam, the Netherlands
KVK (Registration ID) 63945630
BTW (VAT) ID NL855463600B01
MIRhosting Data Protection Officer is Andrey Nesterenko
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to make a request as for the:
- information collected and processed in terms of service;
- deletion of collected data (right to be forgotten);
- additional information about data protection, etc.